Hello Yorkson Creek Middle School Families,
Your child’s second term report card will be published on Friday, March 9th to the Family Portal on MyEDBC and no paper copies will be issued. The Family Portal will give parents/guardians access to check attendance, contact information, student schedules and also download report cards once published.
Accounts have been created for parents/guardians that have provided an email address to the school. A login id and a temporary password were previously emailed to that address at the beginning of the school year. For any new accounts, parents/guardians will receive a login id and a temporary password to setup their account. We suggest that you try your login information as soon as possible to avoid wait times to obtain your student’s report card.
MyEDBC login information:
- To access the Family Portal login, please click here, and, if you have forgotten your password, please click the “I forgot my password” on the Family Portal login screen. Please note that the MyEDBC Info instructions are on our school website listed under the Parent Community heading.
- Parents who already have an account and are having difficulty accessing the Family Portal, please complete the YCMS Portal Assistance Request Form.
- Parents without accounts and who are unable to view all their children, please complete the MyEDBC Assistance Form.
Also it is recommended that you please setup your first account on a computer. Once your login has been completed, you will be able to use your mobile app successfully.
Please note that pop ups should be enabled for some features of this site to work properly.
Yorkson Creek Middle School
Need a password reset? Forgot your password? Did not get an email with logon information click below:
In the Family Portal, parents/guardians with an account can:
- Check Attendance
- View report Cards under Published Reports
- Look at your child’s current and previous marks, assignments, and due dates
- See Term Marks in progress – final mark will published to Report Card
- See if your contact information is up to date
- Look at assessment information
Here is how you get started:
Your log in ID is your e-mail address that you provided the school. A password should have been e-mailed to you (if you have not received it, click on the MyEDBC Assistance form).
In the Student Portal, students with an account can:
- View Report Cards under Published Reports
- View your daily attendance records
- See your provincial Exam results
- Online course selection
- Mark History
Here is how you get started:
Your log in ID is your Student ID. Your password is reset every September. Check with your school’s office in September for the new password.
MYEDBC Update for Families
MYEDBC Family Portal Accounts
In June 2017 we piloted the new MYEDBC Family Portal Account system. Families are enjoying the connection to all of their children’s school information: Attendance, Marks, Contact Information, and Report Cards etc.
We have learned the following in this process:
- Login process is being changed from using your email address to sd35-first initial, last name e.g. sd35-jsmith. Whenever you have a question about your account, we will be changing that information for you and communicating the new login and a new password for you by email.
- Another member has been added to our user account team, so your emails and phone calls can be answered in a timelier manner.
- Clerical at your schools can give information directly about your login and reset your password if needed.
If you are having any issues with your MYEDBC Family Portal please go to your school’s website>Parent Community>MYEDBC Info>MYEDBC Assistance Form or your School’s office to get assistance from the clerical.