PAC Executive 2020-2021
President – Kerry Campbell
Vice-President – Caroline Ng
Treasurer – Kara Eastgate
Secretary – Donna Doradea-Cabrera
Grade 6 Representative – Dana George
Grade 7 Representative – Nav Bains
Grade 8 Representative – Cori Simmonds
Member at Large – Alma Edwards
District PAC Rep – Stephanie Chow
Hot Lunch Coordinator – Kara Eastgate
Please direct any questions to email@example.com
Connect with YCMS PAC @ www.facebook.com/pages/Yorkson-Creek-Middle-School-PAC/448437418619114
PAC Meetings take place on the second Tuesday of the month – please follow the Yorkson Creek Middle School PAC Facebook for meeting announcements.
Meeting Dates And Minutes:
- Tuesday, September 15, 2020 – 7pm via Zoom
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020 – 7pm via Zoom
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020 – 7pm location TBD
- Tuesday, January 12, 2021 – 7pm location TBD
- Tuesday, February 9, 2021 – 7pm location TBD
- Tuesday, April 13, 2021 – 7pm location TBD
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021 – 7pm location TBD
- YCMS PAC Minutes September 2019
- YCMS PAC Minutes October 2019
- YCMS PAC Minutes November 2019
- YCMS PAC Minutes Jan 2020
- YCMS PAC Minutes Feb 2020
- April 21 @ 7pm
- YCMS PAC Minutes May 2020
- YCMS PAC Minutes September 2018
- YCMS PAC Minutes October 2018
- YCMS PAC Minutes November 2018
- YCMS PAC Minutes January 2019
- YCMS PAC Minutes April 2019
Welcome to Yorkson Creek Middle School for the 2019/2020 school year!
Yorkson Creek Parent Advisory Council Initiative
The YCMS Parent Advisory Council funds various activities and resources for our children that otherwise may not be possible.
A sampling of activities supported by PAC include:
Equipment for sports teams
Instruments for band
Support for drama and the Arts
Annual Pancake Breakfast
… and much, much more.
To continue this support, we ask that parents consider contributing a PAC Initiative of $20 per child, to a maximum of $30 per family. 100% of this money directly benefits our students. If you cannot afford $20, whatever you are comfortable donating is great!
Other OPTIONAL fundraising may be done throughout the year; however, this PAC initiative is what creates our ability to provide a great deal of support and much needed items to our school.
Without it, many of the above PAC supported items will have to be eliminated.
Please submit your payment via https://sd35.schoolcashonline.com or cash or cheque payable to YCMS PAC.
You can find out more information about the PAC and what we do by liking our Facebook page (Yorkson Creek Middle School PAC), attending a monthly PAC meeting, or emailing: