Yorkson Creek Middle School PAC
Hot Lunch Program 2021-2022
Our online lunch ordering system is now open: www.munchalunch.com/schools/yorksoncreek
If you have credits in your account from the prior school year you are able to review those in the Munch-a-Lunch program.
Upcoming deadlines & Hot Lunch Dates:
- FRIDAY, APRIL 29 SUBWAY & COBS BREAD (ordering closed)
- FRIDAY, MAY 27 WHITE SPOT (deadline to order: MAY 17)
- FRIDAY, JUNE 10 PANAGO & TCBY FROZEN YOGURT (deadline to order: JUNE 4)
- Any unpaid orders will be automatically cancelled so please be sure to make payment as soon as you have placed your order.
- When ordering Subway you will be able to choose toppings at the END of your order just before you pay – don’t miss this step or you will end up with a plain sub
- Ordering will close 10 days prior to each lunch day
- If your child is not at school on a lunch date, please send a note to: email@example.com. We can set it aside for pick up at 11:20am in the school lobby but if you aren’t able to pick it up, please consider it as a donation as there are no refunds
- Following placing an order, you will receive a confirmation to your email account; if you don’t receive confirmation your order has not been processed so, please follow up immediately
- You will receive an email reminder the day before a hot lunch/treat date with a list of what you ordered for each child
Thank you for your ongoing support and patience!
Kara Eastgate, Hot Lunch Coordinator